# K I T E G I R L S
Business Workshops & Kitesurfing
in Langebaan, South Africa
Ocean Love & Big Blue present a kite camp with an educational difference! The first of its’ kind. Learn 2 sets of skills in one short week!
The Business Workshops
Do you have a side hustle business that you wanna bring to the next level? Or you wann bring your own business online? Our four workshops with business related topics are here to serve you! No prior knowledge necessary.
Kitesurfing for all Levels
The best and most beautiful spot for beginners and intermediates is in Sharksbay. The shallow water and the large standing area offer ideal conditions. Especially for independent kite practice, there is plenty of space. If the wind is too weak in Sharksbay, we gonna kite at the mainbeach in the city center.
The wind usually starts around midday with 15-20 knots and picks-up during the day. Perfect for calm skill share mornings and kite action in the afternoon.
- 5 Nights at beachfront accommodation in Langebaan
- 2 Dinners (Braai)
- 4 Business Workshops
- 1 Ocean Love Bikini
- Transfer to the kite spot
- Kite Storage
- SUP Boards
- Flights to/from CPT
- Transfer to/from Langebaan
- Equipment Rental
- Kite Lessons
- Lunch, extra Dinners, Beverages
Kite Lessons & Equipment Rental
- Kite Lessons & Equipment Rental
- Kite Rental Full Set 75€ per day
- 6h Beginner Group Kite Course 165€
- 6h Beginner Private Kite Course 300€
- 2h Refresher Course 100€
New dates TBC
THU: Check-in Langebaan & first Kite Session
FRI: Workshop “Graphic Design” | Kiting in the afternoon
SAT: Workshop “Social Media Marketing | Kiting
SUN: Workshop “Website Building” | Kiting
MON: Workshop “Video Production” | Kiting
– Graphic Design Basics
– How to use Fonts, Colors and Photos
– The different Color Systems
– How to create a Brand Identity
– Content Creation with the Design Tool Canva
Social Media Marketing
– Social Media Platforms & Audiences
– How to use Social Media for your Business
– Defining a Social Media Strategy
– Creating content for your ideal Clients
– Tools to make your Social Media life easier
– Social Media Analytics
– Domains, Web Hosting & Publishing
– How to build a Website with Elementor
– How to use Themes & Plugins
– The most important WordPress Functions
– Website Design & User Experience
Video Production with the Mobile Phone
– Cameras & Settings
– Recording Styles
– Formats and Quality
– Video Sharing Tools & Apps
– Video Cut & Transitions
Check for flights to Cape Town, South Africa
The best option is to rent a car directly at the airport for getting around. Within the city Uber works really well.
We can help you as much as possible!
– Please bring your own notebook (iOS/Windows)
– Big water bottle for refill
– Sun protection: waterproof sun cream
– A long wetsuit (4.3 or more)
It’s definitely worth to stay longer in South Africa. We recommend to check Airbnb for accommodations in Langebaan or Cape Town.
Check the areas Blouberg, Table View and Big Bay if you wanna stay closer to the city and the kite spots. The kite spots here are rough with strong wind and waves.
If your new to kitesurfing or not that experienced yet, we recommend you to stay in Langebaan as these spots here are more beginner friendly.
in single room | € 1’099.-
in double room | € 969.-
in triple room | € 849.-
8 of 8 spots are available
Workshops only can be booked on request
Kite and learn with Big Blue and Ocean Love
Dream of learning to kite and becoming a business owner?
Look no further!
Social Media Expert
& Co-Owner of BIG BLUE Boards
#K I T E S U R F T R I B E
This trip is right for you if…
– you’re a kite woman or kite woman to be
– you’re starting a personal business and you wanna dive into all the marketing stuff
– you wanna level-up your existing business
– you enjoy to be around of a group of same minded women
– you’re a solo traveller or coming with your best kitesister